Indiana Attorneys Litigate Complex Automobile Accidents
Exceptional representation for serious vehicle collisions statewide
Marshall P. Whalley & Associates, PC, represents clients throughout Indiana in auto accident cases involving significant injury or loss of life. These matters are particularly challenging, because insurance companies dedicate extensive resources to fighting auto accident claims in trial and on appeal. Through diligent investigation and thoughtful, strategic planning, our firm pursues judgments for victims and families in personal injury and wrongful death actions.
Holding wrongdoers accountable for the harm done by severe crashes
Besides the obvious and immediate problem of dealing with critical health issues, severely injured parties face hurdles in establishing their claims for compensation. One such hurdle is proving causation. Our attorneys thoroughly investigate all aspects of your accident. We consult with engineers and accident reconstruction experts who pore over the physical evidence to learn everything possible about what caused your vehicle collision. Our experience has prepared us to manage complex accident litigation related to:
- Airplanes — Human error, as well as faulty design, manufacture or maintenance, can cause airplane accidents.
- Bicycles — Cyclists are often the victims of negligent motorists, but bike riders can suffer even greater injuries in a bicycle accident if their equipment has a latent defect.
- Boats — Most boat mishaps and accidental drownings have been linked to alcohol use and operator error.
- Cars — We have experience with all aspects of serious car accidents, including distracted or drunken driving, defective parts, road hazards and dealing with uninsured drivers.
- Semi-trucks — When commercial drivers lose control of a semi, the resulting tractor-trailer accident can wipe out the width of a highway, leaving death and destruction in its wake.
- Motorcycles — Because riders are exposed, motorcycle accidents tend to result in severe injuries, such as traumatic brain injury, spinal injury and paralysis.
- Railroads —Railroad accidents, such as train derailments, can result from operator error or failures in the construction and upkeep of the rails.
The cause of a motor vehicle accident is often more complex than it first appears. An experienced attorney knows that a thorough investigation is necessary to ensure that an injured client is properly represented. Our firm, which serves all of Indiana, is committed to providing clients with the quality representation necessary to seek full and fair compensation.
Knowledgeable attorneys seeking fair damages for claimants
At Marshall P. Whalley & Associates, we understand the specific types of physical harm that result from vehicle accidents. Drawing upon three decades of experience, our attorneys know how to argue for compensatory and punitive damages after vehicle accidents that result in:
- Internal organ damage
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Spinal cord injury
- Wrongful death
Presenting complex medical and factual evidence in a clear, compelling manner is a skill we have developed through our years of practice in Indiana. When an accident injures you or a loved one, we can guide you toward physical and financial recovery.
Contact committed Indiana lawyers for personal injury or wrongful death representation
Marshall P. Whalley & Associates, PC provides trustworthy representation for all types of Indiana personal injury matters. To schedule a free initial consultation and case evaluation at our Crown Point office, please call 219.769.2900 or contact us online.